Everything

Tuesday, December 1

CHELSEA FLORAL LACE MIX DRESS


Happy new month. So happy to share this outfit you all. I love Chelsea dresses, this one from Mikarose is my best at the moment.
This dress is a size small , and it suits me so well. One thing that makes me love this dress is the material. The Top material  is made of 80% cotton, 20% nylon, top lining 65% polyester and 35% cotton. The bottom and skirt shell is made of 100% cotton. You need feel the texture, it is very nice. This dress has a band on the waist area, i love this dress.
A Chelsea dress gives a typical feminine look, which i love.
Mikarose is an online clothing line that specializes in modest, elegant and fashionable clothings. I was so pleased seeing that i could still find a clothing line promoting modest dressing and yet this stylish. It gives me an inner joy, because this will put a smile on my mums face, she always talks about dressing in a modest way. 
Clothing's are available for both Women and young ladies.
Support the on going Missionary Registry  and as you do The all mighty God will richly bless you. 
Get this Chelsea dress from Mikarose.
Added my metallic belt from Choies and glammed up my look with my kneel high lace up booties from Amiclubwear.
Thank you so much for reading, i hope this teaches you that covering your body is needed and as a christian you can still be edgy in a modest way. 
STAY BLESSED.
   FOLLOW MELODY JACOBS BLOG: Yotube InstagraFacebook Twitter Tumblr Pinterest
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

No content on this site, regardless of date, should be used to replace direct medical advice from your doctor or another trained practitioner.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig